Is your organizational culture creating performance?
Is your organizational culture generating long term viability?
Are you consciously establishing your organizational culture so you are optimizing it?
Have you articulated your culture in such a way that it helps you hire the right people?
Have you articulated your culture in such a way that it helps you manage performance?
Kotter and Hoskett conducted a longitudinal study over 11 years on 300 organizations. The results were published in their book Corporate Culture and Performance. Although organizations with a less constructive culture were able over 11 years to:
Increase revenues by 166%
Increase stock prices by 74%
Organizations with a constructive culture were able over 11 years to:
- Increase revenues by 682%
- Increase stock prices by 901%
Kotter and Hoskett proved that culture is intricately tied to an organization’s success. But how do you improve your culture? CEO has developed an organizational culture program with proven results:
- In one year, increased the culture’s capacity to create true accountability and increase their productivity by 150%.
- Increased the capability of an organizational culture by 47% and the level of engagement of the employees by 22%.
The CEO Culture Counts program includes:
- A baseline measurement
- Customized combinations of facilitations, customized trainings, leadership development, and executive coaching.
- The program ends with another measurement so you can measure your organization’s progress and evaluate the success of the program.