- Is your organizational culture creating performance?
- Is your organizational culture generating long term viability?
- Are you consciously establishing your organizational culture so you are optimizing it?
- Have you articulated your culture in such a way that it helps you hire the right people?
- Have you articulated your culture in such a way that it helps you manage performance?
Kotter and Hoskett conducted a longitudinal study over 11 years on 300 organizations. The results were published in their book Corporate Culture and Performance. Although organizations with a less constructive culture were able over 11 years to:
- Increase revenues by 166%
- Increase stock prices by 74%
Organizations with a constructive culture were able over 11 years to:
- Increase revenues by 682%
- Increase stock prices by 901%
Kotter and Hoskett proved that culture is intricately tied to an organization’s success. But how do you improve your culture? CEO has developed an organizational culture program with proven results:
- In one year, increased the culture’s capacity to create true accountability and increase their productivity by 150%.
- Increased the capability of an organizational culture by 47% and the level of engagement of the employees by 22%.
The CEO Culture Counts program includes:
- A baseline measurement
- Customized combinations of facilitations, customized trainings, leadership development, and executive coaching.
- The program ends with another measurement so you can measure your organization’s progress and evaluate the success of the program.